Monday, October 5, 2009

Negima ~ Mou Hitotsu no Sekai ~ OAD Episode 1

Well, about hours ago, i watched episode 1 of 魔法 先生 ネギま〜もうひつの世界〜 (Mahou Sensei Negima ~ Mou Hitotsu no Sekai~ ) , or Magister Negi Magi! ~ Another World ~.
I must must must say this.
EPIC WIN
Promotional Pics:


Fate Averruncus makes appeared in this OAD, as expected, since he IS the main villain of the MM arc, and
the possible main villain of the entire series.

Asuna Vesperina Theotanasia Entheofushia

"I won't allow you to touch Ojou-sama!"

Omigawd!! My Onee-sama, Setsuna nee-sama, is protecting Konoka nee-sama ><" I must say that the OAD certainly is above my expectations. The animated magics runes looks soo cool! Also, the pactio transformation sequence is sooo sexy! ADEAT!
Haha.. this episode is sooo perfect!

Opening Rating : ★★★★★
Ending Rating : ★★★★★
Art rating : ★★★★★
Overall Episode Rating : ★★★★★
Comments : Perfect =3

ネギま 〜もうひとつの世界〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
..................................