Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Why I hate CCA

Lately, I've been complaining alot about CCA returning. Seriously, why bother with CCAs? I don't see a need to have them. I think know I can live longer without the weekly 4 hours worth of scolding ...
In case non of you know what my CCA is, it's called the St. John's Ambulance Brigade. I am a not-so-proud cadet of the Brigade. I don't have anything against the Order , but I don't like training that's for sure. It's so predictable.
1. Fall in in Muftee/Full uniform
2. Get scolded for taking too long.
3. Do parade.
4. Get scolded for not saying pledge loud enough/ not saying pledge
5. Do drills
6. Get scolded for not doing drills perfectly
7. Get dehydrated due to being unable to drink water 'coz NCO doesn't allow
8. Run to New Block for First aid
9. Get scolded for not greeting a NCO while seeing her while we are running. No, we didn't saw
her. It's her fault to walk so far away from us and expecting us to see her.
10. Get scolded for reaching new block late and not falling in properly out classroom.
11. Do first aid
11.5 May or may not get scolded for sucky bandaging/screwing around.
12. Told to change into PT Kit.
13. Get scolded for not being able to change in time.
14. Do PT/ CPR practice.
15. Get scolded for not pumping properly/ not running fast enough.
15 (ver.2) Get scolded for not doing CPR up to standard.
16. Fall in again
17. Parade again
18. Get released home late

Above all is done in 4 hours (theoretically, but it usually takes 4.5~5 hours) .

Come on, who the hell would be able to live to 80 if they have to endure 4 hours + worth of scolding every week and physical torture. And working in an environment without energy booster AKA Manga, Anime, Anisongs,forums,sleep,food , I can hardly go for 1 hour.. and those NCOs and ICs are expecting us to go on for 4 hours? Blasphemy!

No more CCA, Please!!

2 comments:

  1. ......how do u survive school hours....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea seriously. But I've quitted the brigade awhile ago. I hope my life can be better now.

    ReplyDelete

 
..................................