Monday, October 19, 2009

Kampfer episode 3

In case no one knows, i've been reading the Kampfer manga for quite awhile now, and 3 weeks ago, the anime started airing in Japan. I must say, the anime didn't disappoint me at all.
Especially episode 3. It's filled with yuri.. and Natsuru was almost raped.. by 3 girls!?
Hehe pics from the episode below.


Now, it only that 'I love you!' is directed to me..No prize for guessing what this is ^^

So, have any of you guys watched Kampfer? And how was it? Did you liked it as much as I did?

(The sentence above is to the very few readers of my blog which i am eternally thankful to)

Rating for Kampfer : ❀❀❀❀
Rating for episode 3: ❀❀❀❀

Comments: Would be better if it's something more than pure ecchi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
..................................