Friday, January 22, 2010

Find out if a Man is worth marrying by searching his computer!


Recently, Sankaku Complex had an article on “How to Find Out Whether a Man is Worth Marrying”.

It says that to check if a man is 'suitable' to be married to, just go to his computer and run a search on the following:

*.jpg, *.bmp, *.mpg, *.avi, *.wmv, *.rm

And you would know if the man's worth marrying.

So this is BCOtaku's thoughts on it.

So does having tons of images and videos on your hard drive means you aren't suitable for marriage?
Well, I have alot of files of those formats (except .bmp, .wmv and .rm, I have no idea what those are, except for .wmv)on my drive (But little are NSFW for my standards. Or my definition of NSFW is wrong) . Does that means girls should steer clear of me?
I don't really think so. Well, it's not for me to say.

Having lots of pictures and videos doesn't mean that it is going to be all ecchi pics. Even if they are, what does this pictures do to make you 'unsuitable' for marriage? If this is really the case, I bet almost every guys would be unsuitable. Okay, maybe that's too general. But at least half the male population would be deemed 'unsuitable'.
That also makes me wonder, how many couples have lived a happy life after marriage with the husband having images and videos (not necessarily NSFW ) on their computer?

What about the privacy of the males? Do we not deserve any privacy? Or any rights at all? I believe that if you trust your husband/wife, you should not worry about them having weird files on their computer. But then, again, they only have the pictures/videos, what can they do with it? At most fap to it.


So to sum things up, Girls, you don't have to dig so deeply into his computer like Miku is doing above.

Sorry if I sounded a little harsh here. Just ended a debate session in school and it did got a little out of hand. =x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
..................................