Sunday, February 7, 2010

Generation V Pokemon


A fifth generation of Pokemon is announced by Gamefreak today during Pokemon Sunday, by revealing the first Generation V pokemon. The shadow shown above is the Pokemon that is revealed.

Anyways, having played Pokemon since very young, BCOtaku is a huge fan of the game. Hearing the news that there is a new Generation coming out BEFORE the latest game is release in Singapore is huge news! So it is expected that BCOtaku is crying due to flying money. HeartGold + the Generation V game and if the game runs on a new handheld, I'll probably buy it too. But if it's a console, then that'll be the end of my obsession over pokemon. But since Bulbapedia says that it;ll be released on DS, let's hope that it's true.
When I comes out, I'll be sure to buy it and give it a review. Also, do expect a review from me for the HeartGold/SoulSilver english release.

Source: Bulbapedia

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
..................................