Saturday, June 5, 2010

Leadership Camp Shirt

Image486
I am just back from a 3D2N leadership camp organised by my school =) We're the first batch of leadership campers that get a camp shirt
Image484
Frontal view of the shirt. Kinda plain.
Image485
Close up of the back with our Leadership Ethos, using the acronym of our school.

So glad I went to the camp. At first, I was hesitant to for the camp as I heard that we will be doing Abseiling during the camp. I am acrophobic. But after thinking it over, I realised that if I don't take this first step, I would never overcome my fear of heights. I had alot of fun during the camp, despite it being a sec3 camp and I am still a sec2. I had made friends with many of my seniors.
Next year, If i get to go for this camp, I WILL GO AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
..................................